Life Update!

 Hey lovelies,

It's been more than a minute!! Thanks for sticking around, I appreciate it!


Your girl has been busy with life since my last blog. She done got married and can be found busy chasing her toddler and rocking 6month old baby to sleep haha 😄 

Back to hair, I have experienced a lot in my hair journey in the past 3yrs. My hair got thicker and longer. Could it be less manipulation since I didn't have time or energy from pregnancies or could it baby hormones? I'm still not sure. 

However, I have also gone through postpartum shedding twice. To be honest, I'm still recovering from both episodes. But it seems like this second round really hit me. I've noticed thinning in some sections. My edges fell out but are starting to come back.

Edges missing from postpartum shedding

Now there's a couple of factors that I'm grappling with, to explain the thinning. At the start of the year, I did the #30dayhairdetox and haven't looked back since. (That will be a blog for another day haha). The products I use significantly changed. The other reason is the postpartum shedding I mentioned earlier.

So now my goal is to restart my hair journey in terms of being more intentional in taking care of my hair. I've decided to embark on a hair challenge for myself involving protective styling. I'm going to stick to the products I'm using now for at least 3months and see if there is a difference in my hair health. 

I'll share more on the challenge in another blog. That's it for now. Thanks for reading my blog.

Until next time, 

Peace! 🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini braids: Installation and maintenance

Results:-.6 Months Protective Style Challenge

Graduation Hair- styling mini braids